Everwin EWS-202 Air Impact Screwdriver
The Everwin EWS-202 pneumatic screwdriver has a composite, strong and lightweight housing incorporating a comfort grip. This screwdriver has a clutch mechanism running at 12,000 RPM
Features & Benefits
- Clutch Mechanism
- Aux side handle boosts control stability for left and right-handed users.
- Engineered composite housing provides comfort and durability.
- Variable speed trigger keeps up with your pace of work.
- One-handed reverse switch minimizes downtime.
- Rear exhaust provides workplace comfort.
|Operating Pressure||6.2 Bar|
|Actuation Mode||Trigger Actuated|
|Applications||Wood Screws, Wall Boards, Assembly Line Work|
|Free Speed||12 000 RPM|
|Max Torque||102 Nm|
|Working Torque||34 ~ 54 Nm|
|Air Inlet||1/4" PT-19 or NPT-18|
|Avg. Air Consumption||113 L / min|