Industry: General, Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics
Marsh Stencil Cutter
Marsh Hand Operated Stencil Machines - When it comes to stencilling Product Identification, Shipping Information or other valuable information that requires a clear, long-lasting permanent legible mark, Marsh stencilling products stand up to the task. Combine the Stencil Machine along with the superb quality Oil board, Inks and Applicators, and you can be sure you have a “System” that will meet your coding needs.
Features & Benefits
- Punch and Die Case hardened dies have wear-proof cutting edges. Alloy punch is stronger, lasts longer than steel. Fits closer, cuts cleaner, is more corrosion resistant.
- Aluminum Rotating Parts Lightweight for faster, smoother operation.
- Clean Hand Wheel No spokes or lugs to interfere with hand.
- Durable Finish Baked on powder coat industrial black finish.
- Sealed-In Lubrication Parts rotating on center spindle “ride on oil” from impregnated felt ring in base of machine.
- Large Dial Easy to read
- Word Space Button and Release Lever and Button For quicker, neater, easier stencil cutting.
- Accurate Spacing Simple cam and ratchet spaces automatically.
- Quick, Shock-Free Centering Makes character selection smoother and easier.
- Rubber Base Mounts Smooth, soft feel to cutting operation.
- Lubricated Punch Shanks Felt rings impregnated with oil, on all 40 punch shanks, provide years of self-lubrication and reduce operating sound.
Dimensions (L x H x W)
66.7cm x 51.3cm x 33.3cm