The well-balanced and powerful SCN49XP coilnailer is your powered fastening solution for the installation of siding, including fiber cement products from Hardi™ and Certainteed™. This tools drives smooth, ring, and screw shank coil nails in both wire and plastic sheet collation. All-day durability and dependability are designed in. And with convenience and performance features like a selectable trigger, clear magazine door, and precise depth of drive control, the SCN49XP will help you achieve the professional results your customers demand.
Features & Benefits
- Well balanced and lightweight – only 2,72kg.
- Selectable trigger – quickly select mode of operation
- Dual collation – Allows the choice between wire or plastic collation
- Adjustable depth of drive – For consistent and controllable drive
- Huge fastener range – tackles many applications
Siding, exterior decks, decking, exterior trim, fencing, subflooring, wood shingles, crate and box assembly and floor sheathing.
|Air consumption (at 60 shots per minute)||111.00 l/m|
|Oil free lubrication||No|
|Tool dimensions (LxWxH)||314x132x304 mm|
|Operating pressure||5-8.3 bar|
|Fastener length||32-65 mm|
|Fastener diameter||2.1-2.9 mm|
|Air inlet||3/8" female NPT|