Siat XL46 S/A – Random
The Siat XL46 (large boxes) is a semi-automatic "Random" case sealer: it means that the machine is able to adjust itself on the various box sizes. The machine applies automatically two self-adhesive tape stripes on the upper and lower boxes middle line. The adjustment and use are intuitive, simple and fast.
Features & Benefits
- Side lower drive belts (2 x 75 mm width each)
- Drive belts speed 20 m/min.
- 2 x K12R taping unit – 75 mm width
- 2 motors kW 0,13 each
- Extruded aluminium telescopic legs with millimetric guide
- Locked stop emergency button
- On/Off magneto-thermic switch
- Adjustable descending height stopper of the top taping unit to increase speed rate
- Top head pneumatic pressure regulators
- Safety protection doors connected to electro-pneumatic disconnection switches
- Adjustable working height 445 – 705 mm
- On the XL46 version the rest position of the upper taping unit is DOWN: the boxes feeding is performed manually by the operator.
- On the XL461 version the rest position of the upper taping unit is UP: thanks to some particular devices the boxes feeding is performed automatically.
- Sturdy frame
- Easy operation and adjustment
- 295 kg
- 125(l) x 125(w) x 140(h)