SK20 is a Semi-Automatic Case Sealer with Manual Adjustment. It represents the perfect solution for your semi-automatic packaging line. The concept, with the double top and bottom drive belts, allows the control of the carton box also during the incoming process before sealing. Thanks to the robust dual masts frame and to the primary level of the machine components, the historical reliability of SIAT machines is fully guaranteed. The easy plug&play mode and the fast-removable taping head help the customer to save time efficiently during set-up and maintenance operations.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustment on carton box width and height by handles
- K11R (50 mm) or K12R (75 mm) taping unit
- Top and bottom drive belts
- Drive belts speed 20 m/min.
- 2 motors (0,13 kW)
- output: 20 bpm (average depending on box dimensions)
- Modern design
- Time-saving solution
- Maximum reliability
- L 150 mm W 140 / 170* mm H 100 mm
- L ∞ W 500 mm H 500 mm
- With top side pressure rollers (minimum width manageable 205 mm).
- Upper guides required in case of box width less than 205 mm (optional)