SM11 is a Range of Automatic Case Sealers with Manual Adjustment. SM11 model is an automatic 'Fixed Format' case sealer: it means that all the adjustments needed to use the machine in a correct way are done manually and for this reason it is used for long runs with same box dimensions. The machine applies automatically two self-adhesive tape stripes on the upper and lower boxes middle line. The SM11 adjustment and use are intuitive, simple and fast.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic four-flaps-folder device
- Manual adjustment on different box sizes (width, height, length) by handles. Time required 1′
- Side drive belts (2 x 75 mm width each)
- Drive belts speed 21 m/min.
- 2 motors kW 0,13 each
- Side pressure rollers to keep top flaps one close to the other
- Adjustable working height 500 – 750 mm.
- 2 x K11R taping unit – 50 mm width
- 2 x K12R taping unit – 75 mm width only for SM116 model
- Side safety protections connected to electro-pneumatic disconnection switches
- High productivity
- Fully automatic